5. Mike Epps – “Big Girls” Funny man Mike Epps has shared his love for big women on multiple occasions. He enjoys big beautiful women so much that he decided to dedicate a song to them.
4. Juvenile – “She Get It From Her Mama” The New Orleans rapper made it crystal clear “A big fine woman make you smile when she pass you, damn that girl sexy, her mama got ass too..”
3. De La Soul – “Baby Phat” The legendary Hip Hop trio are no strangers to encouraging self esteem. In this case they put “My crew don’t mind it thick, every woman ain’t a video chick..”
2. Red Man & Methodman – “Mrs. International” Redman mentions his love for big women on serveral songs. However, on the hook of this one he proclaims “I like a girl that’s thick in the waist ya’ known, The kinda’ girl that’ll finish a plate ya’ know, you’re not greedy you’re international.”
1. Trinidad James – “Just A Lil Thick” This is the recent song that pays homage to plus sized women all the world over. The melodic hook keep listeners sayin’ “She ain’t fat bruh, just a lil thick”.
What? Were you expecting Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”? Sorry too easy..lol. But here’s a bonus song. It’s not quite rap but it’s just as awesome!
**Bonus** Anothny Hamilton – “Sista Big Bones”
Article By: Daniel "Flash" Carter // Media Credit: Youtube.com, Tumblr.com